Our desire is to see every student live out LAEFC's mission of knowing, living, and sharing the heart of Jesus. We want to see each youth accept Christ's saving grace and to grow in an intimate relationship with Him.
We desire to see every student...
- Grow in an intimate relationship with the Lord through a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ.
- Find support in a loving community.
- Pursue Christ-likeness through the study of His Word and the building of relationships with mature Christians.
- Develop a heart of worship that is honest and passionate.
- Understand and act out what it means to be a godly servant.
- Shine Christ's light to a dark and hurting world.
Find out more on our Facebook page.
“Do not let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith, and in purity.”
I Timothy 4:12